Waterline Products 3/8" Compression Tee Valve
Item #: 3236150
The Waterline 3/8" compression quarter-turn dishwasher tee valve is a unique design that allows flow control to the outlet. Designed with retrofit dishwasher and water filtration installations in mind, simply cut the PEX pipe, install the tee using and connect a standard 3/8" compression style water supply line to both the appliance and the valve and the project is complete. The 3/8" compression outlet provides the capability to install 3/8" tubing or supply lines.
- Adapter tee and integrated 1/4 turn ball valve
- Easy and quick installation
- No special tools and no soldering
- Converts a compression stop valve or adapter to a dual outlet valve for use with copper, plastic and stainless steel braided supply lines APPLICATIONS
- Dishwasher installations
- Home/office automatic coffee machines INSTRUCTIONS
- Shut off cold water
- Disconnect compression fitting and supply line
- Install tee valve and supply line
- Tighten firmly with crescent wrench
- Do not over tighten
Prices shown do not include taxes. While every effort is made to maintain prices shown, we reserve the right to adjust prices when necessary and also to substitute or discontinue any item which may become unavailable. We reserve the right to correct printing or technical errors. Sale prices available for a limited time and while supplies last. In the event of a discrepancy in pricing between this website and our store, this store price will be considered the most current and accurate price and will supercede any and all other advertised prices.