Troy-bilt 21" Push Mower with a 160cc Honda Engine
Item #: 5124648
Yard work just got easier with the Troy-Bilt TB150H push mower. A reliable 160cc Honda engine that provides dependable, no choke starting with the Auto Choke System. This mower is also easier to push with an ergonomically designed handle and offers improved traction in rough spots with 8” rear wheels. Troy-Bilt push mowers offers the power and performance to get the job done and are best for yards 1/4 acre or less.
- Powered by a 160cc Honda Auto Choke engine that removes the need for manual choke adjustment before starting
- 21" steel deck provides durability that’s built to last
- Pushes more easily over rough spots with 8" high rear wheels
- 3-in-1 options for disposing of grass clippings: side discharge, mulch, or rear bag
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn, the rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time
- Ergonomic handle design makes navigating your yard easier on your hands
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25" to 3.75"
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose (sold separately) to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- Comes fully assembled for your convenience
Prices shown do not include taxes. While every effort is made to maintain prices shown, we reserve the right to adjust prices when necessary and also to substitute or discontinue any item which may become unavailable. We reserve the right to correct printing or technical errors. Sale prices available for a limited time and while supplies last. In the event of a discrepancy in pricing between this website and our store, this store price will be considered the most current and accurate price and will supercede any and all other advertised prices.