Niagara Conservation 4.8 L Sentinel Flapperless Round Toilet - White
Item #: 3274632
Tired of fixing leaking toilet tanks and replacing broken seals and valves? Maybe it's time for a flapperless toilet. This unique leak-free design from Niagara Conservation relies on gravity, rather than a flapper, to flush. A flapperless toilet is easy to install and maintain and helps conserve water in your home. Depending on your preference, you can place the flush handle on either the right or left side of the tank on this Niagara toilet. An unlined tank prevents condensation, or "sweat", from forming on this two-piece toilet. Toilet seat sold separately.
- Niagara® collection
- Sentinel(TM) model
- Round bowl: N2235RB
- Tank: N2235T
- Leak-free, flapperless tank design
- 4.8 L per flush (HET) (1.28 GPF)
- Non-adjustable flush
- Flush handle can be place on left or right side of tank
- Unlined, and non-sweating tank
- Easy to install
- Fits in a 10" to 12" rough-in
- cWHu - Warnock Hersey approved
- Tested to ASME A112, 19, 2 and CSA B45 series standards
- Map tested @ 800 grams per flush
- ECOLOGIC® and WaterSense certified
- Assembly length: 29"
- **NOTE** Toilet seat sold separately
Prices shown do not include taxes. While every effort is made to maintain prices shown, we reserve the right to adjust prices when necessary and also to substitute or discontinue any item which may become unavailable. We reserve the right to correct printing or technical errors. Sale prices available for a limited time and while supplies last. In the event of a discrepancy in pricing between this website and our store, this store price will be considered the most current and accurate price and will supercede any and all other advertised prices.