Makita 18V 1/2" Lithium-ion Cordless Driver Drill Kit - with Battery & Charger
Item #: 1239174
The Makita® 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Keyless Chuck Driver-Drill (model: DDF453) delivers the power and performance in a compact size. Weighing only 3.6 lb and under 9" long, you can work in tight conditions with less fatigue. The all-metal gear motor delivers a smooth transmission of power that gives you 340 in-lbs of torque and two speeds: low (0 - 400 RPM) and high (0 - 1300 RPM). These state of the art, quick adjust features will handle your drilling applications in wood and steel. When you need fastening applications, 16 individual clutch settings deliver the control when setting screws. You will also appreciate the soft rubber ergonomically designed handle that offers the comfort and vibration absorbing operation to keep you working all day!
- Variable 2-speed, reversible
- Compact and lightweight design
- 16 clutch settings deliver up to 340 in-lbs of torque
- Single sleeve keyless drill chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- All-metal gears for more efficient power transmission
- Ergonomic, soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Battery capacities: 18V Li-ion
- Capacities: 1/2" (steel) and 1-7/16" (wood)
- Maximum torque: 372 in-lbs (42 Nm)
- No load speed: 0 - 400 RPM (low) and 0 - 1,300 RPM (high)
- Kit includes: 1/2" cordless drill/driver (DDF453), 18V (compact) Li-ion battery (BL1815N) and standard charger (DC18SD)
Prices shown do not include taxes. While every effort is made to maintain prices shown, we reserve the right to adjust prices when necessary and also to substitute or discontinue any item which may become unavailable. We reserve the right to correct printing or technical errors. Sale prices available for a limited time and while supplies last. In the event of a discrepancy in pricing between this website and our store, this store price will be considered the most current and accurate price and will supercede any and all other advertised prices.