Makita 10" 15 Amp Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
Item #: 1347574
The Makita 10” Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser (model LS1019L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (5-1/4”) and crown molding (6-5/8” nested), the largest in its class. It will also crosscut a 4x12 at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right).
- 10" slide miter saw with the crown moulding cutting capacity (6-5/8" nested) of a 12" miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead- on" accurate cuts
- Direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4")
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw's footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall
- Lightweight and compact design for easy jobsite portability
- Powerful 15.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 3,200 RPM
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" crown moulding (vertically nested), 5-1/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" crosscuts at 90°
- Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start- ups and longer gear life
- Miters 0-60° left and right; bevels 0-48° left and right
- Ideal for fine woodworking, carpentry, general construction and more
Prices shown do not include taxes. While every effort is made to maintain prices shown, we reserve the right to adjust prices when necessary and also to substitute or discontinue any item which may become unavailable. We reserve the right to correct printing or technical errors. Sale prices available for a limited time and while supplies last. In the event of a discrepancy in pricing between this website and our store, this store price will be considered the most current and accurate price and will supercede any and all other advertised prices.