in-stock at Brantford Home Hardware.
10" 15 Amp Portable Table Saw, with Stand
Item #: 1346625
- Active Response Technology(TM) mitigates injury to user in case of blade contact, dropping the blade under the table with no blade damage
- Easy system reset takes less than 60 seconds after blade drop, with no damage to the blade
- Dual-activation cartridge unit - two single-shot cylinders for two separate activations with each cartridge
- Works seamlessly with the included Gravity-Rise(TM) wheeled stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single- action setup and take down
- Smart guard system - riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection when a kickback occurs, while the overhead guard provides a barrier helping to deter blade contact
- Enhanced SquareLock(TM) rip fence engineered for enhanced clamping and trueness with precision improvements for pre-squaring prior to locking
- Large cast aluminum top provides increased work space and material support with a 25" ripping capacity
- Rear outfeed - hardened metal saw extension extends 18" and retracts for compact storage
- Onboard system control - easy-to-understand saw status with intuitive LED lighted display
- Phone app communicates information from control system to NFC-enabled phone, including number of system activations, servicing needs, access to instructions and other information
- Constant Response(TM) circuitry to maintain speed under load and overload protection
- Soft-start circuitry manages the intensity of motor start- up and minimizes the likelihood of tripping circuit breaker
- Onboard storage - access to all included parts, with additional cartridge storage, manual and system reset instructions
- Arbor lock allows for easy blade changes with arbor lock and blade wrench located onboard
- Convenient tool less throat plate lock locks throat plate quickly and makes removal and reinstallation easy
- Easy blade adjustment - located on top of table near throat plate, direct accessibility for easy blade parallel adjustment
- Durable sub base increases tool life by handling tough jobsite conditions
- T-slot miter gauge combined with t-slot rail allows for better control and support during miter gauge applications
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor: 5/8"-11"
- Bevel angle range: 2° to 47°
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Depth of cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Horsepower: 4
- Max. motor HP: 4
- No load RPM: 3,650
- Spindle lock: yes
- Voltage: 110V - 120V